The Novostella 2 Pack 20W Smart RGBCW LED Flood Lights are 2000 lumens and have all the smart features built-in. Easy to set up, no hub required.
This RGBCW smart floodlight is the most colourful home garden floodlight I have used. It’s great for a flash of festive lighting, or even lighting up a post-lockdown bbq.
There’s no need to have a phone in your hand or hunt for a wall switch in the dark. You can even stay connected to your lights through your mobile phone when you’re away. As long as there is 2.4GHz Wi-Fi access available.
Customise scenes on your smart floodlight, allowing you to infuse your home yard with fantastic RGB colours. You can control up to 20 floodlights through the app.
I upgraded to these Wi-Fi floodlights from the more basic remote controlled ones. Best thing I’ve done! Easily installed but I did have to extend the rather short mains lead on one and hardwire the other one into the existing outside light switch, no big deal. Also, I downloaded the Smart Life app on my phone, which easily connected my phone to the lights and off I went. The previous lights, whilst having a timer, weren’t programmable so needed switching on each day, then the timer set to just switch them off.
Novostella 2 Pack 20W Smart RGBCW LED Flood Lights Features:
- The smart floodlight – 20W 2000LM RGBCW 2700K-6500K home yard light.
- Multi-colored flood light – 16 million+ dimmable colors and 8 lighting scenes for choice.
- Smart floodlight support Voice / App / Group Control – Work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Easy remote control via Smart Life App under 2.4GHz network (not support 5GHz). Support group control them with a simple tap on App or a voice command.
- Timer & Dimming – Support set schedules to automatically turn on and off the floodlight as routines. Adjust the brightness from 0-100% to fit for different lighting occasions. Memory function is available.
- IP66 Waterproof. Easy Set-up, No Hub Required
Furthermore, through the app, can be set to switch on and off as many times as you require throughout the night. I alternate mine between the top and bottom of the garden so as one goes off, the other switches off, a bit of a security feature? You can name the lights too on the app e.g. top garden, bottom garden or whatever takes your fancy, making it very easy to select individual zones.
Also, it can all be controlled from anywhere, remotely. Brilliant functionality, they are also adjustable for brightness, can be sound activated if you’ve got music going in the garden etc. Finally, very well made and apart from the short mains lead which can easily be sorted, they come highly recommended by me.
Overall, the Novostella 2 Pack 20W Smart RGBCW LED Flood Lights are a fantastic upgrade to any household.
Be the first to comment