Lindy BNX-100 Wireless ANC Headphones incorporate a multitude of features, including aptX 5.0 Bluetooth technology, active noise cancelling, dynamic auto-pause technology, audio pass-through mode, USB rechargeable battery, built-in microphone and on-ear controls.
In the box, they’ve included a travel pouch to store the Lindy BNX-100 in, a 3.5 mm AUX cable to keep the music playing when you’re low on battery, and a Micro USB cable to charge them with. There is no USB-C port for faster charging.
Lindy BNX-100 Wireless ANC Headphones Specs:
- Design: Over-Ear
- Driver: 40mm neodymium
- Active Noise Cancellation: 95% reduction of low-frequency noise
- Bluetooth Standard: 5.0
- Bluetooth Chipset: CSR 8670 with aptX and aptX Low Latency
- Battery Type: Internal Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life: 30Hr ANC Only, 15Hr Wireless Only, 12Hr ANC & Wireless
- Impedance: 32Ω passive mode / 100Ω ANC mode
- Sensitivity: (1mW@1kHz ±3dB): Passive 93dB ANC 95dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal THD: Passive <0.5%@ 1kHz / Active <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Special Features: External Audio Pass-through, Automatic Pause/Resume, Handsfree calling
These produced balanced mid-range tones, crystal-clear highs, and intense Hi-Res sound reproduction. The ANC effectively reduces up to 90% of all external noise, such as cars and planes. This is all thanks to its 4 built-in high-sensitivity ANC microphones – ideal for music while travelling or in noisy environments!
You can enjoy 15 hours of wireless playback time in ANC mode or even 30 hours of playtime in standard mode! And when you’re in a hurry, your headphones will be charged for 4 hours of music within 5 minutes!
The Lindy BNX-100 headphones’ velvety-soft foam ear pads, integrated into the soft leather, give you flexible comfort while the headband’s swivel joints find the ideal position for your head shape.
Overall these are a steal for £51.99. They have a great feel, awesome crisp sound, and effective ANC. Finally, check out our other audio reviews. Also, don’t forget to connect with the Jabba Reviews team on Facebook or Twitter.
Be the first to comment