Gioteck proudly announce three new controller colourways launching January 2020, designed for gamers needing a second controller for the long awaited Fortnite split-screen player mode.
The two new VX-4 PlayStation 4™ models include a cool artic-camo white wired controller and a wireless Fortnite inspired purple colourway. The WX-4 Nintendo Switch® artic-camo version, launching in anticipation of future split screen functionality, is available in a wireless format.
The all-new WX-4 and VX-4 ranges give casual and hardcore gamers real choice: professional standard product, and the chance to game in comfort for hours – all at an incredible price. Built for a demanding new generation of gamers, the controllers blend traditional layout, with premium quality and vibrant designs.
The VX-4 and WX-4 controllers will be available for just £19.99 wired, and £29.99 wireless.
ABOUT THE CURRENT GIOTECK VX-4 RANGE:
Finally, the VX-4 premium wired and wireless pro PS4 controllers offers superb comfort during marathon gaming sessions. In addition, quick-fire triggers, precision D-Pad and anti-slip rubber thumb sticks deliver lightning fast performance. After that, with motion compatibility and a 3.5mm Audio port for headset compatibility.
VX-4 premium wired and wireless controllers for PlayStation 4™ feature:
- Motion and vibration compatibility
- Traditional PlayStation layout
- Quick fire triggers
- Precision D-Pad
- Anti-slip rubber thumb sticks
- Wired version features 3.5mm Audio port for headset compatibility available exclusively from GAME in black, silver, red and blue
- Wired version without audio port available in red, black, blue and silver
- Wireless version with audio port available in black
ABOUT THE CURRENT GIOTECK WX-4 RANGE:
Finally, go pro and swap your Joy-Con™ for the traditional layout of the WX-4 Switch® pro controller. Available in 4 colours, in both wired and wireless variants. Built with premium materials and design, WX-4 delivers superb comfort during marathon gaming sessions. Also, with LEDs for power and player number, plus motion and vibration support. Overall, the WX-4 delivers the ultimate next-level immersive gaming experience. Overall use the WX-4 premium wired and wireless controllers for Nintendo Switch® features:
- Traditional button layout
- LEDs for power and player number
- *Motion and vibration support [wireless edition only]
- Ergonomic design
- Wireless version, available in black
- Wired version available in red, blue and silver