The EarFun Air True Wireless Earbuds fits flawlessly and securely in the human ears based on the upgraded 3D-printed tank of massive ear models as well as the outcomes of modelling tests, which were analyzed against thousands of human ear shapes. Fearless of the fallouts and cross your boundaries starting with EarFun Air.
Unboxing was very simple, inside was the charging case containing the earbuds, additional tips and a USB-C cable. The first thing I noticed was the case is slippery and can collect fingerprints. Inside were the earbuds, which have magnetic connectors allowing them to charge once inside. There are then red LEDs on the top to let you know they are charging.
I was impressed with the design of the earbuds themselves. They use the hockey stick design made famous by the Apple Air pods. This meant they were one of the most stable earphones I have tried in a long time.
EarFun Air True Wireless Earbuds Specs:
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Earbuds Battery: 2*55mAh, up to 7 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Earbuds Charging Time: About 1.5 hour
- Charging Case Battery: 500mAh, it can charge about 4 times for earbuds
- Battery Case Charging Time: Type-C about 2 hours，Wireless charging about 4 hours
- Input: DC5V / 1A
- Material: ABC, PC
- Total Weight: 59.87g / 2.11oz （including charging case）
- Net Weight: 5.35g / 0.19oz each earbud on average
- Listening Distance: Up to 49ft
The right earbud can be used by itself, which is so useful if you are at work. Each earbud has a button on it to control media and answer calls etc.
The sound quality for these was a bit underwhelming. The mids, lows and highs aren’t that clear, and there is a huge amount of sound bleeding. The volume even at the top wasn’t that loud and let in a lot of traffic noise. There is also no ANC, which is a must-have for me. I don’t want to be hitting the volume limit. At the highest volume, the sound starts to sound very rough.
The earbuds alone provide up to 7 hours of energetic sound output on a 2-hour charge. The included charging case charges are around 500mAh, it can charge about 4 times for earbuds. Also, it keeps the earbuds safe & secure.
Overall, the EarFun Air True Wireless Earbuds are OK and have a lot of the right features. But the main goal of sound and quality are lacking in these.
- Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B4QSSPS
- Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B088H7GMHZ
- Amazon DE: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B086GRBMXG
- Official website: https://www.myearfun.com/headphones/earfun-air-true-wireless-earbuds