At Controller Modz, they enable you to design your very own Controller Modz Modded Xbox Series X Custom Controller. Then they create your exclusively designed modded controller for real, matching your concept design down to the tiniest detail. The result is an ecstatic customer whose playtime zooms to the ultra dimension in terms of speed and style. And a gratified company that is happy to have made it happen!
The customization is what attracts customers to their site. The process is in-depth but clear. The entire process took a couple of minutes and was super easy to use. There are around 14 steps to generate your unique controller.
Controller Modz 14 Steps:
- ABXY Buttons
- Start & Back buttons
- Thumbstick L and R
- Top Trim
- LB & RB
- Engraving from the battery
- Razorback Maxfire Modchip
- Right, & Left Domin8or buttons
Using this we were able to create a sleek red controller. The work done on their controllers are top class. It feels like it could have come from Microsoft directly. I was happy with the grip choice, as the splatter effect adds a good amount of grip.
But the best part was the Domin8or buttons. Their positioning was perfect for my hands and worked as advertised. They can be used to press the ABXY or thumbstick buttons. The placement means I don’t have to readjust my hand to press them.
Two negatives are that if you choose to use the Domin8or buttons, then the rumble is removed. The other is that these are set when you order and can’t be changed. This means I can change them per game.
The Razorback Maxfire Modchip gives you a huge upper hand while gaming.
Controller Modz Razorback Maxfire Modchip:
- Rapid Fire – Adjustable rapid fire allows you to specifically set the shots per second that you want to fire. Therefore you’re able to increase or decrease the rate of fire depending on what best suits your weapon for the game your playing.
- AutoRun – AutoRun allows you to run without tapping or holding the left thumbstick button. To use autorun simply use the left thumbstick normally.
- Akimbo – Dual Trigger Rapid Fire (Akimbo) allows you to assign rapid-fire to both the Left Trigger and Right Trigger, giving you an even greater advantage when using dual weapons.
- Quick Scope – when you press the left trigger, it will zoom in to the target and automatically fire as the scope reaches full zoom. This allows you to get accurate, one-shot kills with your sniper rifle.
- Auto Scope – The Auto Scope Mod steadies the aim, by automatically holding your breath for you the second you go to scope in with a sniper rifle. Maintain deadly accuracy 100% of the time while using Auto Scope.
- Burst Mode – Burst Mode allows you to set the number of shots fired with each trigger pull. The Razorback Maxfire comes with 4 Settings for Burst Mode including 2, 3, 4 and 5 round burst.
- Drop Shot – This mod automatically and immediately drops your character to the ground when you pull the right trigger. This allows you to shoot them while your enemy is still firing where you were and thus bullets are just flying over your head. Arguably the best feature of all!
- Fast Reload – The Fast Reload Mod has programmable modes so you can fine-tune the reload for the game you are playing. Fast Reload cuts out the animation time and speeds up the reloading process.
The modchip is safe to use on online games, which was good to know. There are instructions provided which show how to use the modchip. You can also disable it if needed. Though the chip works with all FPS games, there are several games it is optimized for.
Controller Modz Razorback Maxfire Modchip Optimized Games:
- Black Ops 4 (+ Previous Call of Duty Games)
- Battlefield 5
- Star Wars Battlefront 2
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Gears of War 4
- Destiny 2
- GTA V
Overall, the Controller Modz Xbox Series X Custom Controller is fantastic. The site and customization all work fantastically. The whole controller feels great in the hand and should be something every Xbox owner should have. Finally, please check out our gaming reviews. Also, don’t forget to connect with the Jabba Reviews team on Facebook or Twitter.