AUKEY 1080p Dual Dash Cams with 2.7” Screen, Full HD Front and Rear Camera, 6-Lane 170° Wide-Angle Lens, G-sensor, and Dual-Port Car Charger£129.99
The AUKEY 1080p Front and Rear Dual Dash Cams will keep you covered on your next road trip, with full HD video monitoring for the front and rear view. They use Sony Exmor IMX323 sensors in both cameras and a Novatek NT96663 processor allowing it to capture super-sharp 1080p video.
Inside the box you get the two cameras, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, 4m / 13ft USB Mini-B Cable, 7m / 23ft USB Mini-B Cable, Suction Mount for Front Camera, Sticker Mount for Front Camera, Two Sticker Mounts for Rear Camera, Four Spare 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, Trim Removal Tool, and the User Manual. This was everything I would need in order to set up both cameras in my car. This took me around 20 mins to get everything set up and angled just right. The instructions were super clear and easy to understand.
The camera feature a much wider field of view then I have seen on over dash cams. There are 170° front and 160° rear fields of view, which allows me to capture a much wider view of me driving. This also means that if there is an accident, the wide-eye lens can capture more moments leading up to it.
AUKEY 1080p Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam Specs:
- Model Number: DR03
- Image Sensor: Sony Exmor IMX323 2.19-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Screen: 2.7” LCD
- Angle of View: Front camera – 170° Rear camera – 160°
- Aperture: Front camera – f/2.0 Rear camera – f/2.0
- Recording Resolutions:
- Dual camera – 1080p (30 fps)
- Front camera only – 1080p (30 fps), 720p (60 fps), 720p (30 fps), WVGA, VGA
- Recording Modes: Loop, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, and Emergency Recording
- microSD Card: Class 10 or higher, 128GB Max
- Input: DC 5V 1A-2A
- Operating Temperature: -30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F
- Materials: ABS, PC, Glass
- Front camera: 96 x 55 x 39mm / 3.76” x 2.16” x 1.52”
- Rear camera: 54 x 50 x 28mm / 2.13” x 1.97” x 1.1”
The cams feature G-sensor-activated Emergency Recording, which is exactly what you need, therefore it will automatically capture unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings from being recorded over. Also, Loop Recording means that I can use the same card, as old unneeded footage is overwritten. For that reason, this is a must-have, as it means that you can use this continually and not have to worry about missing anything.
Most importantly, the dash cams use a supercapacitor for impeccable performance in temperatures. These range from -20°C – 65°C. Though it may not be so much of a big thing for the UK, I can use these when travelling in order to best protect myself around the world’s motorways.
Video quality is great and you can clearly see everything when you look back. Finally, the interface on the camera is easy to use and I found it instantly useable. Also, please check out our other camera reviews.