Keep controllers fully charged and ready for action with the Venom Blue Xbox One Twin Docking Station with 2 x Rechargeable Battery Pack. The rapid recharge cradle enables you to power up to two wireless controllers without needing to leave your Xbox One turned on.
You can now dock, store and charge your Xbox Series X controllers and ensure your gamepad is ready to play as soon as you are. You use the included 850Mah rechargeable battery packs and simply clip them into your controller. This means you no longer need to be constantly spending money on expensive disposable batteries.
Once in place, simply drop your controllers onto the blue stylish charging dock and the rear contacts will connect with the charging points. The twin dock can hold and charge up to 2 controllers at a time meaning you will never again be left stranded with no power mid-game! The dock will also keep your controllers charging when in standby mode.
Venom Blue Xbox One Twin Docking Station with 2 x Rechargeable Battery Pack Product Features:
- Twin dock charging station complete with two rechargeable battery packs
- Powerful 850Mah rechargeable battery packs Offer fast efficient charging
- Drop and go design removes the need to connect fiddly wires
- Designed to aesthetically complement the Xbox Series X console
- Front LED charge indicator glows red when charging before turning Green when power is fully Restored
- Includes Detachable 2 metre USB cable to allow flexible placement
- Additional rear USB port to allow charging of other devices
- Continues to charge when the console is placed in standby mode
- This product is not compatible with the Xbox One due to a smaller battery compartment on the Series X/S controller
First impressions upon opening it were that the unit is very lightweight – practically featherweight. So you don’t *feel* that you’re getting a lot for your money but I guess there doesn’t need to be much to it so long as it works – which it does.
My gripe with it is the presence of the two large lights on the front of the unit. In my opinion, they are very bright and larger than they need to be. When no controllers are in the unit the lights are off. When you place uncharged/partially charged controllers on the unit then a corresponding light will show RED. it will turn GREEN once the controller(s) are fully charged. I am not sure if it’s OK to just leave the controllers docked constantly. As the bright front LED’s can be quite distracting.
Overall, the Venom Blue Xbox One Twin Docking Station with 2 x Rechargeable Battery Pack is a great deal for the price. It charges the controllers and the blue looks really sleek.
Be the first to comment