The STM Goods 28L Myth Backpack brings together an extraordinarily spacious carrier, cutting-edge contemporary conveniences, and an incredibly handsome collection of sophisticated tailoring.
STM Goods 28L Myth Backpack Additional Features:
- AirPod pocket offers quick, easy access to your wireless headphones
- A dedicated place to keep earbuds safely stowed, corralled, and untangled
- TPU coated webbing handles with rivets ensures durability
- Water repellent C6DWR coating applied to the fabric
- Air channel back panel system promotes airflow, keeps you cool and comfortable
- Reverse coil zippers protect teeth, keep moisture and grunge out
- Internal fleece-lined sunglasses pocket
Previous backpacks we have reviewed that advertise laptop protection packs used a foam padding design that has a major flaw: corner gaps. Also, tThe Myth backpack proprietary SlingTech features extra padding and gapless corners that suspend my laptop device away from the edge of the bag, isolating it from the bump zone.
The Myth CableReady system lets you charge on-the-go with cords out of sight. Furthermore, this allows me to hide my cables away and charge my devices as I go.
The backpack can be popped onto a suitcase handle to carry it easily around an airport. There is also some great lumbar support, which is perfect for long trips out shopping. When carrying around heavy laptops, the weight is disputed evenly around my back, so it doesn’t ever get too heavy.
Overall, I never thought that I would be satisfied with a pack of less than 30L. But the STM Goods 28L Myth Backpack proved me wrong! Finally, make sure to check out Jabba Reviews for more deals and reviews. Also, don’t forget to connect with the Jabba Reviews team on our Facebook or Twitter pages.