The Smartta SliderMini 2 Ultra Portable Motorized Slider is a lightweight, compact, and ultra-portable motorized camera slider.
This is a nice solid piece of kit. The SliderMini 2 arrives in once piece and is ready to go. The top portion is where you would mount your camera or other recording devices. Bear in mind some additional heads will need to be purchased if you wish to hold your mobile phone, a tripod or different kind of shots. There’s an additional mounting point underneath, both mounting points have 1/4″ x 20 mounts with 3/8″ adapters.
Smartta SliderMini 2 Ultra Portable Motorized Slider Features:
- Lightweight, compact, and ultra-portable motorized camera slider.
- Achieve smooth, stable and cinematic shots in any situation.
- Smart App-control via Bluetooth: time-lapse, stop motion, loop mode and curve mode.
- Built-in battery with long-lasting service time up to 52hrs.
- Powerful motor for stronger load capacity: 33 lb horizontally and 2.76 lb vertically.
- Unibody design for less setting.
- One-press button to start shooting.
- Work perfectly with various cameras, smartphones, ball head and Z FlexTilt Head, etc.
- Preset time-lapse modes & customizable library.
There are a power button and battery indicator, on the other side is the USB-C port for charging with the included cable. There is also a shutter release cable jack, this can be used with the included S1, C1 and C2 release cable. After charging the SliderMini 2, you will need to download the Smart App. This will run you through connecting to the SliderMini 2, which was pretty straightforward.
You can control the slider using the power button to go left and right, but the app allows for a more Scorses style of filmmaking. Also, you can control the direction, the speed in real-time, and set it to go in any direction on max speed. This all makes for a smoothing recording process.
Overall, I like the Smartta SliderMini 2 Ultra Portable Motorized Slider. For my recording needs, this is perfect and I have yet to find any fault. Finally, check out our other Camera reviews. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook.