Are in need of a portable projector that you can move around and use during summer backyard movie nights? Than the Anker Nebula Prizm II is what you’d need.
The box that it arrived in, included a remote and a pair of batteries as well as a user manual and some solid foam padding to protect the device from shipping damage.
There is one HDMI port/USB Port/Sound out. Also, it includes some connectivity options to stream from an iOS device. Though I found it best when with a Firestick plugged in.
Anker Prizm II Projector Features:
- Full HD Picture: Place in virtually any room to enhance your favorite shows or movies with a 1080p 40”-120” picture. (Recommended for use in low-light environments.)
- Built-In Speaker: Dual 5W driver channels balanced audio through left and right speaker grilles, pumping out a deep, satisfying bass sound.
- Keystone Correction: Horizontal and vertical (±40°) adjustment ensures a clear picture from any distance or at any angle.
- Durable Design: A UL certified power supply and a 30, 000-hour LED lamp-life ensure that you can enjoy decades of worry-free entertainment..
- What You Get: Nebula Prizm II, power adapter & cable, remote control, user manual, worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
The adjustment options are great. Keystone horizontal and vertical, as well as a stand that protrudes from the bottom of the projector. There are no image options, just standard and a brighter option. I would have loved to see a bit more option for image quality.
It’s about normal size for a projector. It has a nice and solid build, with some great stereo speakers and solid remote control. There’s also a built-in fan which is nice and quiet compared to other units I have reviewed.
The image quality is full HD and looks amazing during nighttime viewing (Bare wall no projector screen). Bright has been the best setting I can find for video viewing. Streaming 1080p movies work really well, and they look great on the wall. Obviously, night time is the best time to use it, and I found it works great in the bedroom for a movie night.
It is well worth the cost. Decent sound (great even outside and no crazy loud fan noise), and keystone adjustments. Like any low lumen projector use this with the shades closed and enjoy an amazing image. Finally, check out our other Digital Home reviews.