The Otto Q Wireless Charging Pad is inspired by Danish furniture, Otto Q acts as an ottoman that cradles your device as it charges wirelessly.
It’s a small circular disk with a diameter of 402″ a minuscule 0.51″ thick. My version was the nordic grey, which worked well for my flat. The size is great to just pack in your bag as you travel.
There is support for fast charging, 10W for Android and iPhones get 7.5W. There is a nice anti-slip feature which means the phone won’t fall off. Also, a USB-C cable is included.
Moshi Otto Q Wireless Charging Pad:
- Product Weight – 4.83 oz (137 g)
- Package Weight (include product) – 7.23 oz (205 g)
- Dimensions – 4.02″ x 4.02″ x 0.51″ (10.2 x 10.2 x 1.3 cm)
Use is easy peasy, plug the cable in and plop your phone/device on top. My S20 Ultra charged straight away. The small size means that there isn’t much space to miss the charging coil. I managed to half charge my phone in around 40 mins, which isn’t too bad.
Using it for around an hour, my phone did start to heat up. But the pad didn’t and stayed cool through the charging process.
We tested with a couple of other wireless chargers for a 60-minute test period:
- Otto Q charged the iPhone to 60%
- CHOETECH Wireless Charger charged the iPhone to 45%
- AUKEY Wireless Charger Pad charged the iPhone to 38%
- Moon Wireless Pad charged the iPhone to 50%
Overall, the Otto Q has the fastest charging time, while keeping the phone cool.
This little guy is great to have around the house. The small size mean it’s great for travelling. Finally, check out our other charging reviews. Also, don’t forget to check on our Twitter and Facebook.