The Microplane Elite Box Grater leaves nothing to be desired! It is a sleek, slim space-saving 5-in-1 grating tool. Five different, ultra-sharp, photo-etched blades – made in the USA –in a traditional four-sided design, allows you a diverse range of grating options.
Microplane Elite Box Grater Description:
- Photo-etched, long-lasting, ultra-sharp, stainless steel blade- Made in the USA
- 5 unique blade styles (Fine & Coarse; Ultra Coarse; Ribbon; Large Shaver)
- Includes a removable tray to catch grated ingredients
- Transparent measurement window on both sides ( capacity to capture 2 1/2 cups/600 ml)
- Non-slip handle and rubber feet for maximum leverage & stability
- Easy storage: reusable protective cover (not dishwasher safe)
- Measurements: 27 cm x 13,9 cm x 9,5cm
- Convenient cleaning: Simply rinse under running water and allow to drip dry
- Also dishwasher safe
With the fine blade, for example, zest citrus peel quickly and efficiently and finely grate cheese, ginger, nuts, garlic, nutmeg, and spices. With the coarse blade effortlessly grate carrots, cheese, ginger, garlic and much more.
The ribbon blade is ideal for chocolate, onions, zucchini, apples, cheese, potatoes, carrots and more. Also, with the large shaver simply shave bars of chocolate, hard cheeses, cucumber, truffles and other ingredients.
And with the ultra- coarse blade is ideal for ingredients requiring a larger grating surface such as cabbage, zucchini, potatoes, apples etc. Also, with the ultra-sharp Microplane – blade quality, the foods are precisely cut and not ripped allowing flavours to fully develop.
For added convenience, a removable bottom tray both catches grated ingredients and is useful to add them directly to the pan or mixing bowl.
It also features a clear window on the sides with measurement markings up to 600ml. A non-slip handle and rubber foot guarantees a secure hold when grating and ensures maximum comfort.
Overall, where has the Microplane Elite Box Grater been all my life. It has all the graters I need in one. The fact there is a box built in so I can grate and fill it up is genius!