Evil Defenders on Nintendo Switch is a fun, frenetic defence game: build and upgrade your towers, сast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders! Feel free to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
In this game, you are the baddies trying to stop the good guys. You only start off with a couple of weapons, as you play you unlock more and more. Killing the good guys rewards you with coins. These can then be used to upgrade your tower defences. A nice addition was once a level is completed, it unlocks the next difficulty allowing you to keep playing and getting more coins and bonuses.
Evil Defenders Nintendo Switch Features:
- 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps;
- A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
- Five regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
- Six difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice; Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
- Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your
- 100 in-game achievements;
- Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
Evil Defenders plays like any other tower defence. You would select the area you wish to place a tower, select the tower and it appears. This works really well in handheld mode as the touchscreen is a godsend. But when playing on a controller, I found it a little too sensitive. A nice added feature was the inclusion of level based hazards. Souls can be used to summon firepits and other elemental powers. I loved the addition of a weather system, meaning that at times I’d have to spend my hard earned coins to dig out my tower from the snow.
Also, I really like the look and sound of this game. The graphics look great and I can see a lot of effort has gone into the environment and the characters themselves.
In conclusion, Evil Defenders is a great time killer. The fact you can play a level multiple times and keep progressing and upgrading, keeps you coming back. The graphics are fun and has the look of a premium game. Finally, check out our other gaming reviews.
Be the first to comment