The CHERRY MX BOARD 1.0 BACKLIGHT – fast, precise, proven CHERRY quality. Durable CHERRY MX switches with consistent linear or tactile operating feel and the support of the palm rest provide comfort and ergonomics when working.
Cherry MX Board 1.0 Keyboard Features
- Corded keyboard with CHERRY MX switches and palm rest
- CHERRY MX technology – Gold Crosspoint precision switch for all keys “Made in Germany”
- Uncompromisingly fast due to CHERRY MX and high-speed key recognition
- Durable key lettering
- Full n-key rollover – all keys are read simultaneously
- Anti-ghosting – no input errors
- WIN key lockout
- Dimmable, white key illumination
- Additional mounting feet for non-slip grip and custom height adjustment in 3 steps
- Illuminated USB plug and elegant logo application
I was blown away by the build quality of this thing. To save on cost it uses plastic for the main body, but it feels like a high-quality keyboard. I’m happy to see an included wrist rest, and rubber feet to angle to keyboard just right for you.
The caps can be removed if needed and allows you to see the brown switches and the LEDs. The edges of the keyboard have a rubber finish, which means that it won’t slide around on your desk. The whole setup allows using the keyboard comfortably for a long period.
I had a lot of fun gaming on this as well. Even though it lacks the gamer aesthetic, the brown switches allow for a quick response when being shot at.
I was a little disappointed in the lack of any cover on the wrist rest. It would have been nice to have a nice padded section. There is no RGB lighting, but it does feature a cold white led. This LED still looks great.
Overall, this a simple affordable mechanical keyboard. Cherry make great keys and as such make great keyboards. There is a wrist rest included and the whole thing fits into my working life well. Finally, check out our other Digital Home reviews. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
Be the first to comment