With Bitdefender Total Security 2020, you get the most innovative technologies that predict, prevent, detect and remediate even the latest cyber-threats. Choose the ultimate mega-suite that goes beyond antivirus and anti-malware software.
What is Bitdefender Central?
Bitdefender Total Security 2020 delivers multiple layers of protection against ransomware. It uses behavioral threat detection to prevent infections and protects your most important documents from ransomware encryption. The Ransomware Remediation feature acts as a remediation layer that protects data against all kinds of ransomware attacks, such as:
Bitdefender Total Security 2020 brings major changes to the way online threats are detected and repelled. The latest network-based adaptive layer of protection prevents the exploitation of vulnerabilities in your system and detects and blocks brute-force attempts. Stops botnet attacks from compromising your device and prevents the sending of sensitive information in unencrypted forms.
Bitdefender Total Security 2020 new & updated features:
- The first real-time protection for iOS to block phishing scams.
- Protection against history’s most sophisticated malware
- Anti-tracking capabilities for both Windows and Mac OSx
- New Microphone Monitor feature that will reinforce Bitdefender’s existing webcam protection
- Upgraded malware detection engines to stop the newest variants of those spreading threats
- New and upgraded Parental Control Premium allowing parents to restrict content better than ever
Also, Bitdefender 2020 introduces the option to upgrade to the new Parental Control Premium, bolstering the existing Parental Control solution that lets parents block access to categories of websites, manage the time a child spends on the internet, and restrict access to certain programs, apps or games.
Furthermore, the new “Detection of Cyberbullying and Online Predators” feature, available in English-speaking countries, uses AI algorithms. These scan online conversations for:
- Potential bullying
- Inappropriate photo requests or exchanges
- Meeting invites from strangers
- Disclosure of personal information like a home address or credit card details.
The child’s messages or photos are not shared with the parents. They only receive a heads up that explains the potential issue and is encouraged to talk with their child about it.