A revolutionary new way to hydrate, with flavour, stimulated through scent alone. This air up starter set comes with a pearl white-coloured bottle, as well as 2 premium Pods (1x Kola, and 1x Tangerine). Tasty, healthy, and sustainable. No more single-use plastic with this reusable solution!
Each Pod flavours at least 5 litres of water, and we’ve included 2 Pods in your starter set, meaning you’re already good for over 10 litres of flavour!
With the bottle holding 650ml of water, you’ll be able to refill your bottle around 15 times with just the two Pods included!
- That’s the equivalent of 20 bottles of fizzy drinks or 21 pints of beer! You do the maths.
- THAT MEANS: You get over one week of tasty flavoured water*
If Kola or Tangerine are not your cups of tea? Check out our World Of Flavour and find your favourite. All our flavours come in 3-Pack Pod pouches, good for 15 litres of water, which equals out to around 23 refills of your bottle!
The air up® drinking system;
- The drinking bottle is made of a BPA-free Tritan – without the use of plasticisers.
- The filling quantity is 650ml and is also suitable for sparkling water.
- The head section/mouthpiece is made of a food-safe branded silicone, which is also used for babies dummies.
- The strap can be replaced and is also made of food-safe branded silicone.
- The lid is made of ABS – a resistant plastic.
- Pods are made from recyclable materials.
Air Up works by having a “scented” filter placed around the straw to simulate the smell of drink flavours as you drink from it. It does work (you have to activate the filter by pulling it “up” whilst it’s in situ.
You also get a mix of air with the water which, to me, made it felt like I was getting that much fluid per sip, but as the water bottle is translucent I could see the water level going down much quicker than expected.
It’s more interesting than merely drinking water as you do get a “flavour hit” by smell.
So far I have only tried the mandarin/passion fruit which was okay and the cola which “tastes” a bit synthetic, and more like cheap cola sweets but it’s acceptable.
Overall, the air up Starter Set is certainly an interesting idea, but like the fizzy drinks with no sugar or sweeteners (Ugly and the like) you just get a very weak taste hit so the longevity is questionable.