Transform your visual experience with TCL 20 Pro 5G. Intelligent NXTVISION elevates your viewing with ultra-realistic visuals on a seamless FHD+ NXTVISION AMOLED Dotch Display, while a 48MP Quad-Camera empowers you to create high-definition photo and video anytime, anywhere, in any shooting environment with Sony Optical Image Stabilization and Super Night Mode 2.0. Harness the power of 5G connectivity and privacy protection for the fastest, safest phone experience yet. Equipped with a mega 256GB memory and 4500mAh battery, TCL 20 Pro 5G ensures you won’t have to charge up or delete any time soon. Dual matte and glossy finish provide a balanced design that’s sleek in the hand.
TCL 20 Pro 5G Specs:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- Display: 6.67 inches, 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution (394 ppi), AMOLED
- Operating system: Android 11 with TCL UI version 3.x
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 256GB internal storage and microSD expansion card slot
- Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 main camera with OIS, 16MP f/2.4 ultra-wide camera with 123 degrees field-of-view, 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth camera. 32MP front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou, NFC, FM radio
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Battery: 4,500 mAh non-removable with 18W quick charging, supports 15W wireless charging
- LTE bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71
- strong>5G bands: n2, n5, n7, n41, n66, n78, n78
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 73 x 8.77mm and 190g
- Colours: Marine Blue and Moondust Gray
Even though we lose the 120hz refresh rate on the screen, we still get to keep a huge number of features. A great battery, wireless charging, IP rating, 5G, 3.5mm port, IR blaster and a quad-camera.
TCL 20 Pro 5G Review
Gone are the days of plastic backs and 3-inch bezels. The TCL 20 Pro 5G has a multi-tone blue on the back that changes in the light. There is even a lighter tone bar that follows the camera down along the phone. Just a breathtaking decision that looks great.
The display is AMOLED, and that means rich vibrant colours and deep blacks. Netflix and Youtube look great on this, as the colours on the screen pop. The small blemish is the 32MP camera on the front. This is a dotch design and is barely noticeable.
Along the side are the volume keys and power button. While on the other side is a programmable button. This can be defined within the app included on the phone.
Along the bottom are a USB-C port, mono speaker and SIM tray. The IR blaster and 3.5mm port are on the top. The quad-camera is on the back left and features a wide and micro camera. There is a dual-LED flash and the whole back camera can record in 4K.
The OS is snappy and responsive, thanks to it using Android 11. The experience has a pretty stock Android feel to it. There are a couple of TCL apps, but these are quite useful, such as the IR remote and NXTVISION. The stock launcher has the Google feed on the left swipe, which is a great little bonus.
Overall, there is a lot to love about the TCL 20 Pro 5G. For the price you are getting a very high-end device, I just wish there was a 120hz option.
Be the first to comment