Back in 2016, the Mighty looked to be too good to be true. It promised an offline Spotify player the size of an iPod shuffle. This failed to impress, but the Mighty Vibe Spotify Music fixes a lot of the issues and perked my interest again.
The Mighty Vibe allows you to store your offline music onto it. This is all done through the Mighty app, which was a breath of fresh air to use. So many times I have used an app which is terrible, but this was easy to use. You sync with your Spotify account and then download your music to the Mighty Vibe.
The Mighty Vibe also features Bluetooth which allows you to connect to your Air Pods, Bluetooth speaker or headphones. There is also a 3.5mm port for your authentic headphone users. This makes the Vibe amazing to go to the gym, or a run without having to lug your whole phone with you. It is able to remember which Bluetooth device is has connected with, which avoids a lengthy process each time to listen with.
The range is awesome, and I could leave this in my bag and walk a little bit away and still hear the music. This was a problem with the original Mighty.
Mighty Vibe Specs:
- Storage capacity: More than 1,000 tracks (8GB)
- Battery capacity: 5+ hours of listening time
- Plays Spotify playlists and podcasts
- Tracks cached offline for playback anywhere
- Playlist names
spokenfor easy navigation
- Clips on to any article of clothing – small and portable
- Bluetooth and WiFi enabled Compatible with Bluetooth and wired headphones and speakers
- Compatible with iOS 9.3.5 and above, Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and above
- Dimensions: 1.5” x 1.5” x 0.7”
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Charger included
- Headset not included
- Spotify Premium account required
You are able to add individual playlists onto the Vibe, you can then click the “Playlist” button to switch between them.