KS Distribution is pleased to announce the release of the new Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 true wireless earphones. This update to the multi award-winning PurePlay Z3 adds features such as the new Qualcomm QCC3040 chipset, Bluetooth 5.2, wireless charging, Hear Through mode and the new PureControl app compatibility – all this and more while keeping the price at £99/$99/€99.
Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 Feature Overview:
- Latest update on the multi award winning PurePlay Z3 (Tevi)
- Exclusively designed 6mm Graphene drivers with 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Microphone with cVc 8.0 noise cancelling, echo cancellation and noise suppression
- (New) Equipped with the latest Qualcomm QCC3040 Bluetooth 5.2 chipset with aptX and ACC high-quality audio codecs for an even more stable wireless connection with extended range
- (New) Customizable EQ and LDX Audio mode via the new Lypertek PureControl app
- IPX7 waterproof rating that protects the earphones from sweat and rain damage
- 10+70: 10 hours playtime on a single charge and up to further 7 times charging via the charging case extending the full playtime to up to 80 hours
- (New) High quality fabric charging case now support wireless charging
- (New) Switchable Hear Through Mode for staying aware of the environment
- Easy Control: Easy to use soft-touch tactile buttons which avoid accidental button presses
- (New) Now also available in white
Successor to the multi award-winning PurePlay Z3 (TEVI), the PurePlay Z3 2.0 takes the performance of Lypertek’s first true wireless earphones to a whole new level. Utilising Qualcomm’s latest QC3040 chipset allows for Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity and superior connection quality thanks to its TrueWireless Mirroring technology. Added features including wireless charging, Hear Through mode and compatibility with the new Lypertek PureControl app guarantees to offer an outstanding and customisable audio experience.
Customise your Experience
The PurePlay Z3 2.0 is compatible with the new PureControl app, allowing users to make the most of valuable new features. With the app, users can customise their listening with the high-quality 7-band EQ – personalising the sound of the PurePlay Z3 2.0 to suit their tastes.
Users can take advantage of the new LDX Audio mode (Lypertek Definition Expander), adding a new dimension to the listening experience. Lypertek’s engineers have designed an audio profile specifically for the PurePlay Z3 2.0, and the PureControl app makes it very easy to activate LDX Audio mode. With the press of a button, expect an improved soundstage with added depth, increased definition and a greater sense of space.
Thanks to the PureControl app – available on iOS and Android devices – users will also be able to activate Hear Through mode, locate lost earbuds, adjust control button settings and easily download firmware updates – for seamless future improvements.
The Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 uses 6mm Graphene coated dynamic drivers, expertly tuned by Lypertek’s award-winning engineers to provide a crisp and dynamic sound with plenty of punch and energy. Known for their audiophile sound quality, the PurePlay Z3 2.0 builds on the success of the previously released PurePlay Z3 and takes things one step further, allowing access to the newly developed Lypertek PureControl app. With high quality EQ customisation, built-in presets, Hear Through mode adjustment and a new Find my Earbuds feature – Lypertek has managed to make the best even better.
As part of the update, Lypertek has added a number of new features to the PurePlay Z3 2.0. Wireless charging is now possible for greater convenience (with a new matching Lypertek slim wireless charging pad available separately), as well as Hear Through mode – allowing you to hear your surroundings without having to remove the earphones. The battery life has been kept at an impressive 80 hours in total – with 10 hours from a single charge and a further 70 hours from the supplied charging case. The PurePlay Z3 2.0 is also compatible with aptX and AAC audio codecs, and the earphones have an IPX7 waterproof rating.
The Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 is now available globally for £99/$99/€99 and the Lypertek wireless charging pad is also available on Amazon (UK) for £24.99 – compatible with all wireless charging devices.