Global Tech brand HONOR has recently unveiled an exciting offer that will gift customers with their latest fitness band, the HONOR Band 5 (RRP: £29.99), when they purchase the recently launched HONOR 9X smart phone.
This offer is set to last for a limited time, having started on the February 19th, 2020 and coming to an end on the March 12, 2020. For more information on either product, please see their respective specs below:
This smart phone boasts several impressive features, ranging from its display and camera to its storage and its glimmering pearl finish. The HONOR 9X comes in two colours Sapphire Blue and Midnight black.
- 6.59’’ full view display allowing the user to fully immerse themselves in movies, games and books of their choice, filling the screen without any wasted space.
- A 16MP pop-up camera seamlessly pops out within seconds of being activated and automatically retracts when the user has captured their image.
- Self-portrait and night mode compliment the opportunity to take photos from all angles due to the 120degree super wide-angle lens.
- All day battery life supports up to 512GB expandable storage, so you can store and move photos, movies and files whilst on the go
HONOR Band 5
Whether you are wearing this at home, in the office, or gym – you’ll find fresh switchable watch faces for every occasion at the brand-new HONOR Watch Face Store.
- 14 days of standby time generated from a single charge – The power-efficient, high performing battery is bolstered by system-level optimization to charge the AMOLED display. You can also expect up to 6 days of use with 24/7 heart rate tracking turned on
- The HONOR Band 5 has an advanced running planner for high-level fitness tracking and personalized recommendations, and comprehensively tracks and displays data such as heart rate, workout time, distance, stride frequency, speed, calories, and aerobic/anaerobic results for a more in-depth workout plan.
- There is also a sleep monitor as HUAWEI’s TruSleep technology empowers HONOR Band 5 to analyse sleep quality, identify everyday sleep habits, and provide over 200 personalized assessment suggestions for a better night’s sleep.