The Couchmaster CYCON² Black Edition revolutionizes couch gaming. With a total of six USB 3.0 ports, you can now connect input devices like mouse, keyboard, gamepad, headset, smartphone and tablet. All exactly where you sit and charge them at the power port. The cable management has also been redesigned on the new Couchmaster CYCON² and is now more accessible than ever. All through flaps equipped with NEODYM™ magnets.
Couchmaster CYCON² Black Edition Specs:
- Dimensions cushion (LxWxH): 60x20x16 cm
- Dimensions support board (LxWxH): 82x33x3 cm
- Material: leather look
- Maximum inside distance cushion: 75 cm
- Color: Black, Fusion Grey
- Number of USB 3.0 ports: 6 (4x inside, 2x outside)
I have been looking for something like this for a while. When I stumbled across this, it immediately jumped into my shopping basket.
It has a really good design, with plenty of space underneath where two panels held in place by magnets. There is an optional screw to hold the panels in place for a bit of added security. I didn’t use the screws as the magnets are very strong and they hold the panels very firmly anyway.
Couchmaster CYCON² Black Edition Featrures:
- New design, created by the University of Wuppertal
- Couch desk with 6x USB 3.0 ports, including quick charge port outside
- Easy cable management inside including magnetic lock
- High quality materials offer maximum comfort
- Lag-free connection powered by the new USB 3.0 hub
- Resource-saving packaging thanks to vacuum-sealed side cushions
- Patented ergonomics through side support cushions
- Practical Mouse- and Side Bag
The two very good cushions can be used if you are playing on a sofa. However, if you have a single recliner, then there is no need to use them. But they are handy, if like my wife you prefer sitting on the floor about two inches from the scree.
There’s also is a power supply that can be plugged at either end of the cable that is used to connect the keyboard and peripherals to the PC. So far I’ve not needed to use it as I’m only using my keyboard and a USB dongle for my mouse. But there are plenty of USB ports left to use if required two on top of the desk and a further 4 underneath.
Also included is some velcro to be used to fix the keyboard in place so that the keyboard does not detach whilst moving the desk about. The main cable also has a very handy connector so you can very quickly detach the desk for storage.
All in all, the Couchmaster CYCON² Black Edition is a very worthy purchase, and I can highly recommend it.